The team at Rock Prairie Behavioral Health offers several levels of care to meet the needs of our community for adolescents, adults and seniors. These programs are structured and designed to support those who are struggling with a mental health challenge in their life. We offer the following programs:
The inpatient program is designed to effectively treat adolescents, adults and seniors suffering from acute behavioral health problems. These often times can include a crisis situation requiring short-term inpatient hospitalization in a structured program. We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues with referrals to less intensive levels of follow-up care and support. Our goal is to help our clients improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life and return to daily activities in their homes, workplaces and in their community.
Partial Hospitalization Program
The Outpatient Programs help individuals struggling with behavioral health challenges who would benefit from a structured day program. Rock Prairie offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for adults and seniors. The PHP program runs Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 3:00pm with lunch provided. The PHP programs offers intensive group therapy (psychoeducational and process groups), recreational therapy, and sessions with a psychiatrist.
Intensive Outpatient Program
The Intensive Outpatient Program provides further stabilization in a therapeutic environment for clients who do not require the structure of a full day program like our PHP. Clients attend IOP three hours a day, from 8:30am to 12:00pm. This allows clients greater flexibility to manage other commitments with their families, with work or with other treatment professionals. The program provides intensive group therapy, psychoeducational and process groups.
Inpatient Service Highlights
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues.
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights
- Group Therapy setting
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
Our goal is to help adolescents, adults and seniors who are suffering from emotional and behavioral health problems. We help to them to stabilize and improve their clinical status. We work closely with referral sources, families, and community agencies to return them to their daily activities in their homes and work environments.