We value our partnerships and relationships within the professional community, and there are several ways we can work together in order to help treat various psychiatric disorders.
We are interested in the following opportunities and more:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school teachers and counselors in order to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues or psychiatric illnesses, , provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Feel free to call Rock Prairie at 979-703-8848 to schedule an appointment and or tour with one of our Community Liaisons to learn more about partnership opportunities and various issues surrounding mental and behavioral health care.