Rock Prairie’s Outpatient Programs (both Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Program) address the needs of adults with general challenges including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and psychiatric disorders. Clients may be enrolled directly into the program from the initial point of assessment and referral, or they can be “stepped down” from the inpatient setting. Outpatient is designed for individuals who would benefit from a structured day program to assist with the development of more adaptive coping skills.
Outpatient Service Highlights
- Group Therapy
- More intensive services than available in traditional outpatient appointments
- can be a “step down” from inpatient care to make the transition back to the community more successful
- Patient continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Partial Hospitalization Program is designed for individuals with primary psychiatric disorders who require intensive support and structure but not 24-hour inpatient care. Clients attend PHP five days per week for six hours a day. They can return home in the evening and attend treatment at our facility during the day.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The Intensive Outpatient Program provides further stabilization in a therapeutic environment for clients who do not require the structure of a full day program like our PHP. Clients attend IOP three hours a day. This allows clients greater flexibility to manage other commitments with their families, with work or with other treatment professionals.